Badges are quests that can be completed and recorded onto your Roblox profile. They can be obtained by reaching certain goals or being in a certain situation. This page logs all badges in TC2.
|Badge Icon||Badge Name||Description||Map Icon|
|Powerhouse||Win a game of Capture the Flag in 4 minutes.||Turbine (Old)|
|Metallic Disk Mayhem||Have a capture count of 5 people on a single capture objective in King of the Hill.||Lakeside (Old)|
|Fortress of Friends||Play with a friend on the same server.||Doublefort|
|The Leader||Five Roblox users followed you into your session.||Calamity (Old)|
|Deuces||Team up with a friend in the same server and eliminate an enemy.||Gorge|
|Win a game on Calamity on offense.||Calamity (Old)|
|It's Cold Outside||On Himalaya, capture the control point in 15 seconds or less of it becoming available and win the match.||Himalaya|
|And it Begins||Reach Level 10.||Calamity (Old)|
|Showstopper||Reach Level 25.||Gorge|
|Pandemonium||Reach Level 50.||Rooftops (Old)|
|Golden||Reach Level 75.||Gorge|
|Pipes, Rockets and Bullets||Achieve Rank 100. Consider taking a break to drink some water.||Unknown, possibly old Lakeside?|
|Pay the Toll||Successfully defend Calamity without letting the payload cart cross the bridge.||Calamity (Old)|
|Height Hazard||Eliminate an enemy via a falling hazard.||Rooftops (Old)|
- In Powerhouse, the previous Turbine map is shown.
- In Metallic Disk Mayhem, an old version of Lakeside is shown.
- In Fortress of Friends, an unused version of Doublefort is shown, where the GRN base matches the BLU base instead of the RED base.
- In Deuces, you can spot the Rehaul version of Gorge.
- In Pandemonium and Height Hazard, the previous Rooftops is shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.