""EAT THIS!"" ― A Brute line whenever he throws a consumable or dominating someone.
The Brute is a playable class in TC2 and is numbered fifth on the class selection menu. He is a defensive class specialising in rapid firing and tanking damage.
Based on the Heavy (Heavy Weapons Guy) from Team Fortress 2, he is a defensive who specialises in area-denial and defending the objective, although he can still be used as a more offensive class. Due to his low movement speed, he will always be the last one to get to the battlefield.
The Brute is also a damage tank class with his large health pool, greatly surpassing that of any other class.
Food / Lunch Box items count as a taunt, press G or left click to consume Lunch Boxes. Right Click will toss a health pack into the world for your teammates.
|Shotgun||Sub Shotgun||Family Business||Ammo Hog||Burger||Battle Burrito|
|Fists||Speed Coil||Boxing Gloves||Fists of Steel||Gravity Coil||Eviction Notice|
|Golden Frying Pan|
|Football Helmet||The Rider||Shady Character||The Casual||Ugly Ursidae|
|Bat Blockers||Map Maker's Cap||Ghast Mask|
- The Brute's design is based on a biker.
- Previously, the Brute used to have the M249 primary weapon instead of his current Minigun.
- The Brute's hair is from the catalog similar to other classes, it is called the Mullet.
- The Brute used to have a headband and different clothing.
- The Brute was the first to appear in Arsenal, one of ROLVe Community's games and then Flanker and the others came along (see Skins).
- The Brute is the tallest mercenary, having a taller model than other classes.
- The Brute currently has no Incoming / Yes / No voice lines.
- There is a version of Brute from 2017, which featured a bike jacket, tanned skin, and wraps around some of his limbs. This version is hard to find and not listed.
- Know when to push and when to fall back, overextending can get you punished hard.
- Speed is your main weakness, when retreating, use the shotgun to dish out damage while still falling back to your team.
- A good Brute with a pocket Doctor can really demolish a team.
- Remember to give your lunchbox item to somebody if their health is low, especially your doctor.
- The M134 is great against Flankers since it slows them down. However, the M134 isn't really good compared to the other primaries.
- Remember to check your back and watch out for a Sniper Rifle dots. As the slowest class in the game, Agents can quickly catch up to you and Marksmen can land their headshots easier.
- Jump around corners with your minigun spun up, this can help you surprise enemies and they may mess up the first shot.
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|