""EAT THIS!"" ― A Brute line whenever he throws a consumable or dominating someone.The Brute is a fifth class in game. He is a defense who specializes in defending the objective.
Based Heavy (Heavy Weapons Guy) from Team Fortress 2, he is a defensive who specialist in area-denial and defending the objective, although he can still be used as a more offensive class. Due to his low movement speed, he will always be the last one to get to the battlefield.
The Brute is also a damage tank class with his large health pool, greatly surpassing that of any other class.
Lunch Box items count as a taunt press G or just left click to use it If equipped with lunch box items!
You can also toss the lunch box items to help heal your team by pressing right click
|Shotgun||Sub Shotgun||Family Business||Ammo Hog||Burger||Battle Burrito|
|Fists||Speed Coil||Boxing Gloves||Fists of Steel||Gravity Coil||Eviction Notice|
|Golden Frying Pan|
|Football Helmet||The Rider||Shady Character||The Casual||Ugly Ursidae|
|Bat Blockers||Map Maker's Cap||Ghast Mask|
- The Brute's design is based on a Biker.
- Previously, the Brute used to have the M249 primary weapon instead of his current Minigun.
- The Brute's hair is from the catalog, along with many other classes, it is called the Mullet.
- The Brute used to have a headband and a really saturated uniform.
- The Brute was the first to appear in Arsenal, one of ROLVe Community's games and then Flanker and the others came along (see Skins).
- He's the tallest class around mercenaries.
- The Brute currently has no Incoming/Yes/No voice lines.
- The Brute will be voice acted by Haldyn who is a supposed contributor to ROLVe
- Know when to push and when to fall back, overextending can get you punished hard.
- Speed is your main weakness, when retreating, use the shotgun to dish out damage while still falling back to your team.
- A good Brute with a pocket Doctor can really demolish a team.
- Remember to give your lunchbox item to somebody if their health is low, especially your doctor.
- The M134 is great against Flankers since it slows them down. However, the M134 isn't really good compared to the other primaries.
- Check your back and watch out for a Marksman's Sniper Dot, remember that you are the slowest class in the game, that means an Agent can backstab you if you don't watch your back and easily headshotted.
- Jump around corners with your minigun revved up to be prepared in case the enemy is there.
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|