The Doctor is the primary healing class on the team. He's a passive and shy person, refusing to hurt people unless it is necessary. The Doctor is a support generalist class, being viable in any and all situation, having a competent Doctor on your team can massively increase the odds of winning the game. The Doctor is specialized in healing, although he does have decent offensive capability. His supercharge can change the tide of the match with the click of a button, being able to make himself and a teammate invincible temporary, while in this process of invincibility, the Doctor can briefly heal someone to give them invincibility for ~1 second then quickly switch back to their original healing target, this is known as "flashing". the Doctor requires very high skill to master, easily being one of the hardest class to play, because of how you constantly have to make hard decisions after hard decisions, and messing up one and cause a failure to your team.
- Crusader's Crossbow
- Golden Frying Pan
- Doctor's primary was at one point a syringe gun similar to the one in tf2
- His primary is now a tech rifle that is fully automatic
- As a Doctor, you don't need to worry about damage, the only thing you should and need to worry about is health
- Although Doc does have pretty decent offensive tools, ONLY engage in combat if you really have to, or self-defence, any other class can deal damage better than you can, leave it up to them
- Your supercharge is the most important thing you should remember, as stated before, it can greatly change the tide of battle and can easily make your team come out victorious
- With that said, remember "Pop it, Don't drop it", if your life is in danger and you have a full charge, don't hesitate to use it on yourself to retreat back to your team
- As a healing class, you should never focus on killing enemies, only kill enemies if they try to kill you. Otherwise, your team may not be pleased with your actions.
- You must stay in the Back or the Middle but never on the Front , your enemy will target you always so never ever heal on front unless your on Uber
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|