The Doctor is based off on the Medic from Team Fortress 2. He's a passive and shy person, refusing to hurt people unless it is necessary. The Doctor is a support generalist class, being viable in any and all situation, having a competent Doctor on your team can massively increase the odds of winning the game. The Doctor is specialized in healing, although he does have decent offensive capability. His supercharge can change the tide of the match with the click of a button, being able to make himself and a teammate invincible temporary, while in this process of invincibility, the Doctor can briefly heal someone to give them invincibility for ~1 second then quickly switch back to their original healing target, this is known as "flashing". the Doctor requires very high skill to master, easily being one of the hardest class to play, because of how you constantly have to make hard decisions after hard decisions, and messing up one and cause a failure to your team.
- Civil Custodian
- Bowling Bob
- Open Mind
- Military Doctor
- Bat Blockers
- Map Maker's Cap
- Ghast Mask
- Doctor's primary was at one point a syringe gun similar to the one in Team Fortress 2.
- The Doctor's beam used to be similar to the Dispenser's beam.
- As a Doctor, you don't need to worry about damage, the only thing you should and need to worry about is health
- Although Doc does have pretty decent offensive tools, ONLY engage in combat if you really have to, or self-defence, any other class can deal damage better than you can, leave it up to them
- Your supercharge is the most important thing you should remember, as stated before, it can greatly change the tide of battle and can easily make your team come out victorious
- With that said, remember "Pop it, Don't drop it", if your life is in danger and you have a full charge, don't hesitate to use it on yourself to retreat back to your team
- As a healing class, you should never focus on killing enemies, only kill enemies if they try to kill you. Otherwise, your team may not be pleased with your actions.
- You should stay in the backlines or the midlines but never be at the frontlines, the enemy is already targeting you and making yourself present is basically suicide. Never heal at the frontlines unless you have some competent teammates.
- The Kritzkrieg is a medigun that can give whoever you're healing full crits. It is best to use this medigun with Troopers, Anihilators, and Arsonists.
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|