"Thanks, I needed that." - One of Marksman's "Thanks" Lines.
The Marksman is based on Team Fortress 2's Sniper. Thanks to his Sniper Rifle, he specializes in long range target picking, being able to kill important targets from far away. Like Sniper, he is effective at longer distances, but his effectiveness weakens as his target closes the gap. The Marksman can also instantly kill any class with a headshot, dealing 150-450 damage depending on the charge rate. If the user has enough skills to use his full potential, He will make a great class. However, his biggest weaknesses are other "pick" classes (Flanker, Agent.)
- Sniper Rifle
- Laser Rifle
- Southern Sleeper
- Poacher's Pride
- Efficient Eliminator
- Outlaw Hunter
- The Rifleman
- Dead Eye
- Omniscient Oculi
- Hunter's Slouch
- GI Joseph
- Occult Classic
- Bat Blockers
- Map Maker's Cap
- Ghast Mask
- Before and during the Rehaul phase, Marksman has had a much different appearance, having a brighter complexion, sunglasses, and being much younger (beardless). And also shared sounds, (the Hurt and Death sounds) with the Sniper from Team Fortress 2.
- During the Rehaul phase, instead of the MAC-10 that we are all used to, The Marksman had a TEC-9. There wasn't much of a difference between the two though, save for being slightly more accurate and a slightly slower rate of fire.
- And WAY back before Prehaul, Marksman had a Magnum Pistol, which shared some similarities to the Desert Eagle, and had similar stats to The Agent's Windicator (Revolver).
- Way before the Rehaul Marksman had a taunt. where he would kneel down and tip his hat.
- It is a wise decision to stay near some teammates while moving positions, so if an enemy mercenary came out of nowhere, a Flanker, for example, you will have more than just a MAC-10 and a Machete to keep you alive.
- Remember that scoping in for a long period of time is not the best of ideas, as it loses a significant chunk of your peripheral vision, leaving you open to enemy attacks, and possibly even other Marksmen.
- If anyone notices you, sniping from a tower, crouch before they can headshot you back. BUT, Before you do that, you have to BE POLITE, BE EFFICIENT, AND HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERYONE YOU SEE
- If anyone runs near you (etc a anni-knight) just stab stab stab them with a machete.
- The Razorback is very situational. If there are no agents in the enemy team, use another weapon instead of the Razorback. If there are, you might need to use it then.
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|