"LET'S GO! BANANAS!" ― A rare Pre-Rehaul Trooper voice line
The Trooper is the following class in-game. He is an Offense class who specializes in crowd control. The Trooper operates at 80% speed and possesses 200 HP.
Based off Team Fortress 2's soldier, this nationalistic American colors down his other's craziness for a more rational individual. A versatile, well-adjusted class, the Trooper appears implemented with a versatile combination of weaponry; most prominently, his Rocket Launcher, competent of conducting performances of fiery recklessness called Rocket Jumping.
|Rocket Launcher||Direct Hit||Rocket Jumper||Liberty Launcher||Black Box||Wrecker's Yard|
|Cow Mangler 5000||Aerial Bomber||Double Trouble||Maverick|
|Shotgun||Family Business||Ammo Hog||Reserve Shooter||Gunboats||Mantreads|
|Buff Banner||Battalion's Backup||Concheror||Personal Death Ray||Parabomber|
|Crowbar||Market Gardener||Escape Plan||Katana||Disciplinary Action||Golden Frying Pan|
|Camo Cap||Disaster Spellcaster||Jungle Helmet||Soldier on Safari||Stainless Pot||Bat Blockers|
|Ghast Mask||Map Maker's Cap||ROLVe Cap||The Veteran|
- During the Rehaul phase, Trooper originally had the most unlockables. Now, Annihilator has the most.
- The Trooper is canonically younger than the Team Fortress 2's Soldier.
- Trooper used to have brown gloves with holes on his hand and used to have a brown rocket launcher before and during the Rehaul phase.
- Long before the rehaul, Trooper used to have a knife instead of a crowbar for a melee weapon
- Trooper's Rocket Launcher shares the same sound effect as the Half-Life 1 and TFC Rocket Launcher.
- The Trooper was originally called Rocketman in Typical Colors 1.
- Trooper's old outfit on the TGC team suggested that he was British, or served in the British Military once.
- The Trooper is voiced by FWEEEEEEE, who is known to have made some maps for the game.
- In Arsenal, a game that is also made by ROLVe, also has a Trooper skin, but it’s much different.
- Later on, they added an actual Trooper skin, that was sporting The Veteran cosmetic.
- The Trooper is a frontline class, treat him as such.
- He is one of the best classes for capturing objectives thanks to his high damage output and high health pool, along with an assortment of combat options.
- Mastering the "art" of rocket jumping will help resolve the issue that Trooper's slow natural movement speed arises.
- Aim at the enemy's feet and/or the ground so you won't miss a lot, this also makes your rockets unavoidable, unless you have the Direct Hit, of course.
- If your health is low, do not try to rocket jump unless you have the Gunboats on, or the Parabomber and Rocket Jumper equipped together, as it will slow down your fall and keep you alive.
- While in the air from a blast jump, such as a rocket jump do not try to turn too quickly as you may end up flying in the opposite direction and into the enemy team!
- As a Trooper, Arsonist is your biggest counter. He can reflect your rockets right back at you and get rewarded with Mini-crits. It is best to pack a shotgun if there is a good arsonist in the enemy team.
- Trooper is extremely good at destroying sentries.
|Flanker • Trooper • Arsonist • Annihilator • Brute • Mechanic • Doctor • Marksman • Agent|